Life Cycle of a Spider
Item Code: 100406
- A female spider can lay up to 3,000 eggs. Many species then protect the eggs in a silk sac, which is then attached to the web so the mother can protect them. Once the eggs hatch, spiderlings emerge, resembling smaller versions of adults. They eventually leave the web to grow into adult spiders and repeat the process.
- Scientific Name: Order Araneae
- Characteristics: This educational figure set helps children learn about the spider’s life cycle, from egg to egg sac to spiderlings to adult spider. Highly detailed and scientifically accurate, this set makes a great teaching tool for learning about arachnids.
- The Life Cycle of a Spider is part of the Safariology® collection.
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free.